Thursday 3 September 2009

Try to stop me from laughing Chelsea out of market

I’me not a blues fan, so it’s easier for me to get some fun out of the fact that no new man will be arriving to Stamford Bridge before January 2011. Rules are for everyone, not just for suckers Mr. Abramovich.
Obviously I sympathize with Chelsea’s fans – I would be extremely annoyed if that happened to my club – still this is a lesson they won’t soon forget. And everything because of a unknown 18 years old Gael Kukuta. The young man as parted away from French side Lens due to Chelsea’s pressure.
Besides the punishment to club and player (682.000 pounds fine) there are some aspects we need to consider and that might get Chelsea out of trouble. French laws doesn’t allow under 18 years old to celebrate pro contracts with French teams, what opens space to think that Chelsea simple took an amateur player with no monetary obligations to Lens and shipped him to England.
Tip: Well let’s see what lawyers can do and on the other side stay calm blues fans: if Zhirkov is your only real buy do you really want new players?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us your tip...